Saturday, May 7, 2011

Store Street Espresso

And so I started off my day looking for a cafe to sit down and study for a bit. And as usual, not just any coffee would do. It had to be good. And so I did what I always did; i consulted my good friend, Google.

This particular place got my attention simply because it's relatively near to where I live, and not far away from Senate House library. It's called Store Street Espresso, and as the name indicates, it's on Store Street.



It's a place which makes you feel really happy inside. The decoration plays a major part I think. Frames on the wall with modern art, books for customers to read, tables that are at just the right height.. the list could go on. But what they definitely got right, is the quality of their coffee.


I got myself a flat white. God that was amazing.

It looks like an ordinary cup of coffee all right, but I assure you that it isn't.

Sounds like I'm raving about it too much? Maybe.






You can probably tell that all the other customers in there probably loved it as well. I did try to find a nice and quiet cafe to study, but if you were looking for a quiet place to concentrate and do your work, this would probably be the wrong place.

Though, it is perfect to just chill out with a book, or some friends for a nice chit-chat.

Try it out some day. 

All in all, it's a great place to grab a bite. I was so blown-away by the coffee that I had a second cup to take away! Got myself a latte this time. It was just as good, but I think the flat white trumped it. Hands down.


And the guy has really nice handwriting too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment