Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Jet-lagged.


When I think about my life, from last July to this July, I have been to the following places:

Melbourne, Petaling Jaya/ Kuala Lumpur, London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Cardiff, Bristol, Rome, Warsaw, Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Boston, New York (and soon Washington DC). 




Sometimes, after being away from home for so long, you can't help but listen to songs like these. 
Well, I don't really have anyone waiting for me, but in terms friends at least, we've been all been having those moments where it's been really difficult for us to talk and stuff like that because of the time zones. 
So in a non-romantic way, I dedicate this to some of my best friends and my family. I don't need to list them down. 


"I want to share your horizon and see the same sun rising". 

No comments:

Post a Comment