Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh, but for a simple pair of jeans!

Mum has always been lecturing me for the past.. I don't know how many years exactly (and that is no exaggeration) to basically wear tighter jeans. They look better apparently.

I think I sort of get what she means. Like, for the past.. I don't know how many years, I couldn't really fanthom what exactly it was that made me look so boyish in my jeans as compared to the other girls walking down the streets.

I mean... jeans are just jeans right?

And I found out that I was wrong.

You see, I've always been wearing jeans like the ones shown below:


And after buying my new pair of skinny jeans.. I finally realise what mum was telling me off about; not looking feminine enough. Hahhaa. And yes mum, I do think I look better now in skinnies.

So as of a week ago, I've been wearing them and looking like:


So mum wince. I mean, wins.


*Note: the above pictures were taken from websites online. The only two pictures so far that did not come from my own camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment